2011년 10월 4일 화요일

Blog Post #2 - An Admirable Individual (Steve Jobs)


I guess you have an iphone or ipod or both. These are most popular items in this century. who invent these? Steve Jobs former C.E.O of Apple Inc.
Now I'm gonna explain why I get admired from him.

First I adore his creative ability. I get impessed two times when I use eletronic things for whole my life. First is PSP. Second that is ipod touch invented by Apple Inc.
I remember the moment that when I opened the case of ipod and chaged and then touched the screen. It just was super awesome, amazing. I felt dizzy. What a incredible thing!!
He didn't dispoint me when he released ipod 2nd gen and iphone.
He thought electrostatic touch instead puching button which is very sensitive and quick. also he invented itune program that is very convenient.

Second. He has great sense of running business.
Before He became the chief of Apple. the company has hard time, profits was decreasing. but after he start to run business, profit is increased as inventing a lot of things such as ipod, iphone and macbook. also he run business pretty well.

Third. He is vegetarian.
I tried to be vegetarian once. It was not easy.
I think being vegetarian means you have to be patient through hard time too.
Also it means he has strong self control ability.

That is why I like him

댓글 3개:

  1. Have you seen Apple's new product presentation?? What a so disappoint!!!!!

    답글삭제
  2. I was so astonished at the news that he passed away.
    Rest in peace!

    답글삭제
  3. I also respect him.He has great creative!

    답글삭제